Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Football Season

I love football season! Not really the football part, but I love all the things that mean Fall is here. And, football season is one of those things.

My favorite team has to be - hmm... the Texans? (no)... the Aggies (I do like them)... oh yes! the YMCA!

But only when my boys are playing!

This is the first year both Tate and Car are playing flag football.

Tony is coaching Car's team of 6-7 year olds. I think God is sanctifying him through the process.








I'm not sure if Car's mouthpiece fits inside his mouth. It looks like he has a big black moustache. He does act like Groucho Marx, so I guess it works for him.

Tate is doing good on his team. I really like his coach. His main objective is to teach these boys good character. What's not to like about that? Oh, and he's got some pretty good plays up his sleeves, so they have won all of their games. Bonus.

Yes - he caught the ball.

Go, Tate, Go!

1 comment:

Karen and Gerard said...

Your boys look like they are enjoying playing a lot. I imagine it would be great fun watching your own boys play! I am looking forward to coaching flag football for just 4 days this summer for our church sports camp. I think it will be great fun and emphasis is on fundamentals, sportsmanship and having fun!