Friday, January 16, 2009

We’re Officially Waiting

I know!  We’ve been waiting, but now we are in line and moving forward while we wait.  Currently, we are officially waiting at #18 in the boys line.  I was shocked!  I never expected to be given a number in the teens to start with.  How great is that?!

I am very thankful to be on the waiting list.  Now we will move and we feel like we are getting somewhere.

Of course, I will update everyone as I get more information.  After seeing how excited I am about getting the waiting list call, I’m afraid to see what I’m going to be like as I get close to the referral call!

Can anyone say – patience? 

1 comment:

A Team said...

HOW EXCITING!

Congrats! We were put on the waiting list on Oct 4, 2007. When we were put on the waiting list, we were #4 on this list! Our son now has almost been home a YEAR!
It is an AMAZING experience!

Tracie
tnateam.blogspot.com